Re: [Easytag-mailing] Help about EasyTag

On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 08:52 +0200, Luis Espla wrote:
> Hello,
> My name is Luis, I'm going to use easytag in Linux. Can I use esaytag
> from bash console?. I want to make automatic script
> Thanks in advance

Hey Luis. I'm guessing you want to be able to tag from a command line
interface. EasyTAG's not designed for that at present, but there are
plenty of other command line tools that can do that. Check with your
distros package manager.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred