[Easytag-mailing] Just Catching Up

Just found time to rip a few more CDs from my classical collection after a summer away
from this and of course had to use EasyTag to sort out the strange tagging which often
comes from CDDB for classical recordings.

When Jerome bowed out I continued to use EasyTag even though I had also installed
Puddletag to get album artist capability.  I confess I just couldn't get used to the new
interface.  (Too old to learn new tricks?) I was therefore delighted to learn that EasyTag
is still being supported and my grateful thanks go to those with the knowledge, ability
and time to continue this work.

What joy to find that I am running the latest version albeit with no effort on my part.  I am
running openSUSE 11.4 (x86_64) with KDE 4.6.00 (release 6) and it seems that  recent
auto updates have given me EasyTag 2.1.6 compiled Sept 24, 201.  Wonderful and
thanks again to all contributors.

Budgie