Re: [Easytag-mailing] Album Artist

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:14:29 +0100
Random Mister <random mister gmail com> wrote:

> Yes, it is indeed a bug. Or more accurately, it is not implemented.
> I created the patch to add album artists to tags, but because I only
> use it for mp3 files (and I'm lazy ;) ) i did not make it for flac or
> ogg files. I don't know if anyone will pick up this bug, maybe i can
> do it if i can find some time. It shouldn't be that hard.

That would be great :) Now I can workaround "the bug" using the metaflac
commandline tool, but unfortunately it isn't displayed in Easytag. And
unfortunately I'm not a skilled programmer, so I won't be able to
create a patch...

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |
| Public key and email address:                                    |
| http://www.lucassen.org/mail-pubkey.html                         |