Re: [Easytag-mailing] Album Artist

Yes, it is indeed a bug. Or more accurately, it is not implemented.
I created the patch to add album artists to tags, but because I only use it for mp3 files (and I'm lazy ;) ) i did not make it for flac or ogg files. I don't know if anyone will pick up this bug, maybe i can do it if i can find some time. It shouldn't be that hard.

Daniel