[Easytag-mailing] v2.1.6: " - " in album title creating two album title tags?

I am trying to retag some Magnatune FLAC tracks -- Colin Booth's "Buxtehude - Suites and Variations".

  http://magnatune.com/artists/albums/cbooth-buxtehudes/

The album title has the substring " - " (space, hyphen, space) and this apparently makes EasyTag create two album tags, one with "Buxtehude" and another with "Suites and Variations":

$ metaflac --no-utf8-convert --export-tags-to=- 53\ -\ Variations\ in\ G\ BuxWV250\ \(La\ Capricciosa\)\ -\ Variation\ 26.flac
TITLE=Variations in G BuxWV250 (La Capricciosa)
TITLE=Variation 26
ARTIST=Colin Booth
ALBUM=Buxtehude
ALBUM=Suites and Variations
DATE=2011
TRACKNUMBER=53
TRACKTOTAL=58
GENRE=Classical
DESCRIPTION=http://magnatune.com/artists/colin_booth
COMMENT=http://magnatune.com/artists/colin_booth
COMPOSER=D Buxtehude
track=53
REPLAYGAIN_REFERENCE_LOUDNESS=89.0 dB
REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_GAIN=-1.14 dB
REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_PEAK=0.71307373
REPLAYGAIN_ALBUM_GAIN=-1.14 dB
REPLAYGAIN_ALBUM_PEAK=0.71307373

Rhythmbox, gmusicbrowser, and other apps see only one album tag. So user interfaces show me these tracks as if the album name is "Buxtehude" (typically).

Any idea on how I should get EasyTag to make one album title tag with the title "Buxtehude - Suites and Variations"?

I've tried two alternatives neither of which worked:

- escaping the hyphen as "Buxtehude \- Suites and Variations" and I get:

  ALBUM=Buxtehude \- Suites and Variations

- escaping the spaces as "Buxtehude\ -\ Suites and Variations" and I get:

  ALBUM=Buxtehude\ -\ Suites and Variations

Neither of these approaches are correct. Both show up improperly in apps (the backslashes show up in the album title) but EasyTag does create only one album tag.

Thanks.