Re: [Easytag-mailing] Future of Easytag and adding Album artist tag

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Random Mister <random mister gmail com> wrote:
> I have added a field to modify the Album artist tag to Easytag a while
> ago. Recently Alex Bennee added the patch to the Easytag Git tree.
> So if you clone the Git repository at
> https://github.com/stsquad/easytag

Hi Random,

where should I report bugs against the git version of easytag?

I have noticed this problem: when starting easytag with a directory as
an argument, e.g. easytag .
I get asked immediately if I want to discard unsaved changes. This is
confusing as I couldn't have changed anything yet.

Regards, Götz
--
AL I:40: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.