[Easytag-mailing] Future of Easytag and adding Album artist tag

I have been a user and fan for years and not needed to visit this list for a while.  I was
therefore saddened to read that development of Easytag has stopped.   Does this
mean Jerome has abandoned it or is busy on other things?  Has anybody else taken
over?  Grateful for update when anybody has time.  Meanwhile to business.

I find I am needing an album artist tag for tagging compilation rips and read with interest
that others have added this capability.
I regret I could not do the coding myself but seek help here in the hope that there is a
patch I might apply with a bit of help.

Regards,
Budgie