[Easytag-mailing] Adding a new tag field (2)

Well,

I've been digging in the code lately to fix a few bugs. I can't say
how exactly how much work it would be to add new tag fields. If you
pick a field that is already there, it shouldn't be hard to find all
locations in the code that have to change.

Basically the steps would be:

1. Update the GUI and connect to the main processing functions. Not
too hard. I think there is a global structure that holds all the tag
strings internally. You probably will have to add another entry for
you new tag, and make sure it gets populated by the GUI logic.
2. Update all the tag writers/readers for various file types. Involves
copying code that is already there mostly, but you'll have to figure
out the best way to describe the new field for each tagging method.