[Easytag-mailing] Adding a new tag field (2)

Hi..
sorry for double posting but I sent the first one as html message.. :(

I'm a big fan of EasyTag, which I'm using since I'm passed to Slackware Linux and I'm very unhappy that the development of this software is actually stopped 'cause it is the only GTK tag editor that I can consider complete -or quite.. In fact I don't know if it is possible and how to do to add a completely new tag field from scratch.. I mean, sometimes I have to add a tag field which is not between the EasyTag one's, tag such as Performer, Conductor, Orchestra.. and so on.. Is there a way to add tags field from scratch?

Thank you very much for your help..