[Easytag-mailing] New Repository Online

Hey folks,

I removed the old Subversion repository on SourceForge (it was empty
anyways), and the new Git repository is online and ready to go. It
should be fully populated with the contents of the temporary repository
Alex was kind enough to host for us.

Consider this the official upstream repository now.

Read only checkout:
$ git clone git://easytag.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/easytag/easytag

Read / write checkout:
$ git clone
ssh://USERNAME easytag git sourceforge net/gitroot/easytag/easytag

The latter method replace USERNAME with your SourceForge user name. If
you would like write access (e.g. Alex), please let me know your
SourceForge username so I can give you permissions.

More information here:
http://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=git&group_id=5216

I have also made some minor updates to the project website to show the
world that we are still alive:
http://easytag.sourceforge.net/

Take care everyone,

--