Re: [Easytag-mailing] Help Picking up Easytag Again Please

Hi there,

Alastair wrote:
It has been a couple of years since I used Easytag and it has changed a bit since then.
I am using it on a Linux machine (openSUSE 11.2) and have some queries.

I have set the scanner to adjust tags pretty much as the defaults and accept the changes on moving to a new directory, so when I return to that directory there is nothing in red! However after copying these files to another directory, some are marked in red when I next use Easytag on the new directory. Any idea what might cause this and how can I find what changes are being made?

Is it possble to set up a batch process so that a whole collection is scanned and tags edited to the settings I have rather than having to visit each directory in turn.
You shouldn't need to go through one directory at a time. Go into the preferences and turn on the first "browser"
option - "Search subdirectories".
Regards
Budgie
Hope that helps,