[Easytag-mailing] Behaviour of rename directory.

Dear easytag team

I've been using easytag for a long time now and am a very happy user.
Moreover, with every release it seems to become better!
Thanks a lot for this great program. I finally have my MP3s under control;-)

Nevertheless, I would like to make a request: Recent versions of easytag have the behaviour that when automatically renaming files and directories, easytag moves the file to a newly created directory. Files easytag does not recognize are not moved..
Only for manual renaming, the directories are renamed inplace.

I have no idea why this division is made, and fail to see the use of the move behaviour.
(someone please enlighten me, there surely must be a reason..)

In my case this is somewhat impractical. I have my mp3s organized in  directories with the name of the album, they sometimes contain lyrics, some html, jpg coverart etc.
I regularly want to rename a large batch of albums to "year - albumtitle". An in-place rename would be easiest. Is there a way to add this option to the automatic rename dialog, or even make it standard, as the "move to newly created directory" doesn't seem to have much added value as far as I can see (I might be wrong here and overlook something...)

Regards,

Bert

P.S. I thought I first bring this up on the mailinglist to see the reactions before submitting a bug report/feature requests