Re: [Easytag-mailing] Album Artist

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list (and list mail in general)..

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a patch that can implement what Mark Ferry has apparently introduced in the git tree because I can't figure out how to get the fix with git as I'm not real (read not at all) familiar with git.

I have implemented this patch http://pastebin.com/dtq6H66s but it only works for mp3's apparently.

This is in response to the below thread because I can't figure out how to directly respond to it.

I apologize in advance if by request is out of place here or not proper etiquette. Thanks!

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=28475467