Re: [Easytag-mailing] Mailing list is working ok?

If it helps, I would be glad to consolidate all existing, working and useful patches into one and create a next version of Easytag.
I'm a frequent user myself, I use a squeezebox with squeezecenter and that software uses the AlbumArtist tag so that's why I started playing around with this.
Saw some interest for the "compilation" tag as well, although it is not a standard tag (?) it might be useful to implement this.
Another idea is to improve performance when tagging lots of files. I notice that Easytag rebuilds the gui after each tagged file - by skipping this until all operations are complete it should probably work a lot faster.
I have basic programming skills. Let me know if there is any interest in this.

Regards,
Bart