Re: [Easytag-mailing] Mailing list is working ok?

EasyTag is hosted on SourceForge - which has svn built in.
I presume it's just a matter of enabling/configuring it to work.
That being so it's up to whoever is managing the leaders of the project.
I personally think it would be great and encourage more active work.
I use it with my Rockbox work and find it makes it easier / more coordinated for creating patches.
Chris :)