Re: [Easytag-mailing] Mailing list is working ok?

Hi, i have written a patch to fix

 - Performance improvements for tagging lots of files (avoiding updating the GUI after each update)

the patch applies against 2.1.6 code

Regards
Santiago

2010/5/30 Chris Savery <chrissavery gmail com>
I tried to use svn and it didn't work. Then I forgot it wasn't working when I asked you.
Actually, I have only built from the tar.gz which I downloaded from the site, and that was a week or two ago. If the project gets some activity it would be nice to have svn working.

Also wouldn't it be better if mailing list replies were directed back to the mailing list? Right now they default to the sender which bypasses others who may be interested in what's happening. I have to go find the mailing list address and manually alter the return address. This may be why sometimes people think their replies are going unseen - they may not realize it's bypassing the mailing list.

Chris :)

Bart wrote:
Chris Savery wrote:
Arnd,

Are you able to compile EasyTag from svn?
If so then you might try something to see how it works.

If I try to get the sources from svn I get nothing through svn command, or an empty easytag.tar.gz file if downloading from the web. When is the last time you tried?

Regards
Bart