[Easytag-mailing] Horizontal scroll problem

Hello,

I got a very annoying bug in Easytag. When I press page down in the main screen, it horizontally scroll the window a bit, so it won't stay in the same horizontal position I were before. When I just click in the screen, it scrols to the right a bit and then returns to the same position. It does that everytime I change the focus on a line on screen, even when saving files, it takes a lot longer because it scrolls the window on each file saved.
Of all tag editors I have seen Easytag is the best, that's why I don't want to give up on it.
Someone knows something about this ? I use Ubuntu 10.10 and Easytag 2.1.6 (not easytag-acc). I also tested this problem in Easytag-acc 2.1.5 but it has the same problem.

Nelson Teixeira
Blog: Ao contrário - Vanguardismo retrô
http://www.aocontrario.com