Re: [Easytag-mailing] multiple genres for a song

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for the quick response.  I apologize for repeating the same question here but I wasn't able to find anything on this topic.  I use gmusicbrowser and it handles multiples genres quite nice.  Do you know what program to use to tag mp3 files with multiple genres?  I try id3tag but it only write one genre.

Thanks,

Tri