[Easytag-mailing] Process Fields Functionality

Is there anyway or can a patch be created to improve the "Process Fields" functionality? Let me explain:

I frequently need to "unpick" previous tagging whereby the track number 1 is embedded into the file name and the mp3 does not have any title or track tags at all:

Filename = 1.Love Me Do

What I would like to do is take character "1" and process that into the Track Tag field - ideally a wildcard that could be applied on any numerical value

The I would like to process the Title field from the 2nd part of the filename.

Hope that makes sense.

Apologies if easy tag has this functionality - I cannot find a way to do this currently. I am on version 2.1.6

Regards

Richard