Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG and BPM

I just ran a BPM-Analyzer over some albums to write BPM values into their ID3
tags. But then I did not found any (Gnome-)program that shows this tag apart
from a Hex-Editor. 8-O

Easy-Tag is definitely my favorite editor for ID3 tags and mp3 playlists. It
would be great if it had a sortable column that shows BPM values. I think
meanwhile there is a standard format for BPM tags. ITunes and Amarok are
said to implement it.