[Easytag-mailing] Corrupted images on embedded art cover fles

Hi, I've just noticed that files created with embedded art cover by Easytag 2.1.4  are displaying corrupted colors on AmaroK, BMPx (and virtually any GNU/Linux Media Player)

I  may also add  that on iTunes and Winamp on Windows XP  nothing odd is happening with the embedded art cover using these very same files.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks!