Re: [Easytag-mailing] taglib support

Hello,

On 12/24/07, EasyTAG <easytag gmail com> wrote:
> Note that the version 2.1.1 (and later) uses by default libid3tag to
> read/write ID3v2.4 tags. But id3lib can be used if you want to write an
> ID3v2.3 tag.

Do I understand correctly that with libid3tag, EasyTAG reads/writes
correctly UTF-8 encoded tags, including those written by applications
using taglib? The project's page says it supports the Unicode standard
[1], but I'd much prefer a confirmation.

[1] http://id3lib.sourceforge.net/id3/develop.html

Regards,
Liviu