[Easytag-mailing] can't load images with JPG/PNG extension (uppercase)

Hi,
I've just noticed, that EasyTag can't see image files with uppercase
extensions. It happens when I'm trying to load cover image using
'Pictures' tab and press '+' icon to add some image.

Files with extensions like 'JPG' and 'PNG' are not listed. In 'all
files' view uppercase files with extensions like this are visible.
With extensions 'jpg' and 'png' everything is all right. So, the
problem is only with uppercase.

EasyTag version: 2.1.5

Regards,

--
/\/\ichau, admin [malpka] nocnyrzepin [kropa] net
http://www.nocnyrzepin.net