[Easytag-mailing] Tags caching

Hi,

Recently I review my mp3/ogg library and add/fix tags. Usually
everything is ok and I only have a look on it. Because reading of
mp3/ogg file takes awhile there is a visible delay after pressing DOWN
key. It's quite unpleasant when you have a lot of files.
Some graphic file viewers have an ability to cache next file to be able
to display it intermediately. Maybe EasyTAG could do something similar?

Sample scenario:
1. Press down arrow
- EasyTAG shows file data from cache (if available) or reads it from disc,
  - EasyTAG reads (caches) tags from the next file (if available)

With up arrow previous file data should be cached.

Proposed cache size is very small (one position) so there is a small chance to have background tags update.

What do you think about that feature?

Regards
Marcin