Re: [Easytag-mailing] [easytag] Add Mb support?

If EasyTAG lets you modify the CDDB/FreeDB connection settings, you
can already do this:

http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/FreeDBGateway

However, that will only work if a DiscID has been attached to a
release. Which many are.
I do agree, however, that fine-grained integration into MusicBrainz
from EasyTAG would be awesome.  Though I think the UI would need to
undergo a very significant overhaul in order to facilitate that.