Re: [Easytag-mailing] Small nit in 2.1.2 compile

Hi Steve,

   Thanks for the patch which was applied to my current sources ;-)

Regards,
Jerome

Steve Ralston wrote, the 22.07.2007 23:24 :
Nice to finally have gotten Easytag-2.x to compile and run after using the
-1.x version since a long time back.  Lots and lots of nice looking (GUI),
usability, and file support improvements from 1.x to 2.1.2.
Keep up the GREAT work!

Only ran into one small compilation nit along the way; may be that I'm
using somewhat antiquated gcc-3.2.2.  Here's the compile error I got:
easytag.c:4476:1: directives may not be used inside a macro argument
easytag.c:4475:15: unterminated argument list invoking macro "_"
easytag.c: In function `Display_Usage':
easytag.c:4479: `_' undeclared (first use in this function)
easytag.c:4479: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
easytag.c:4479: for each function it appears in.)
easytag.c:4479: parse error before string constant
make[3]: *** [easytag.o] Error 1
I'm including a `diff -u` patch file showing what I changed to fix it; hopefully a general change that should be more portable and IMHO improves readability just a bit. {attach: xpatch.txt} Caution: I didn't compile the change on WIN32 to verify compile didn't break there, but me thinks it should be Ok for WIN32
as well as under linux gcc-3.2.2 now.

Regards,
-SteveR
-----

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net