[Easytag-mailing] Batch renaming stops early due to UI oddity.

In EasyTAG 2.1 it's possible to stop the renaming process and end up with far fewer renamed files than one intends.

I've selected a set of files, right-clicked on one of the files in the set, and picked Scanner -> Rename Files and Directory... and the rename panel appears. I put in "%n - %a - %t" and click the green button to set the pattern. The green button becomes unavailable (ghosted) which EasyTAG sets the pattern on each of the selected files.

If I close the panel or hit the door icon (which also closes the panel) the pattern is only set on a few of the files (how few depends on how quickly I click the close/door button). When I click the disk icon (save) on the toolbar I can see only a few get renamed.

If I wait for the green icon to become selectable again and then save the files, the rename works.

My suggestion: ghost the quit button and make the close button prompt the user if they really intend to abort the renaming operation. If they don't intend to abort, let the renaming continue and let the user close the panel again. If they do intend to abort the renaming operation, close the panel.

Thanks.