Re: [Easytag-mailing] Bugfix, changed signature of MP4GetMetadataCoverArt() in libmp4v2-1.6.1

But this shouldn't work if you install only libmp4v2, and not mpeg4ip...

Personally, the first solution seems good for me...

About the version 1.6.1 : the new API allow to read multiple images but you can save only one picture when writing the tag. Isn't it?

Jerome