Re: [Easytag-mailing] Bugfix, changed signature of MP4GetMetadataCoverArt() in libmp4v2-1.6.1

Thanks Götz,

I've tried the attached patch. It detects correctly the version of the library, but I've noted that now it doesn't add "-lmp4v2" to the compilator flags....

So the compilation fails...

Do you have the same problem?

Regards,
Jerome