Re: [Easytag-mailing] CDDB search

Hi,

The manual search uses the search available to the URL : http://www.gnudb.org/search.php and the words must match exactly... For AC/DC, it seems to works only when typing "acdc"

Else you can test the automatic search if you select all the tracks of the album (in the rigth order)

Regards,
Jerome

Dan Mancini wrote, the 27.03.2007 20:21 :
Hi,

I am trying to do a music search using cd-db included with EasyTag.
When I put in a name of an artist, either thru clicking on the selected
song, or manually searching, I don't get any artist or songs that are
even close to what I was searching for.  What am I doing wrong?
As a matter of fact, I can't find a single AC-DC album.  I have to be
doing something wrong.  Can Someone help please?