[Easytag-mailing] Newbie user...

Hello folks! I am a newbie user and I am having trouble understanding how to use this software. I looked around on the web and did not find the helpful pages I'm sure are out there.

I have a collection of MP3, WMA, & OGG (my preferred format now) files and want to correct their tags so they appear correctly and filled in Amarok. I really want to use the CDDB feature to fill in automatically as many of the tags as possible.

Where do I start?

Thanks!

Chris in Cookeville,TN
Mandriva Linux 2007