[Easytag-mailing] Using Scanner

Am trying to pick up with Easytag where I left off in October.  Have upgraded to v2.0 and
the first task is to learn how to use the scanner.  I thought if I ticked the box for the
comment "Tagged with Easytag" and ran the scanner having highlighted all the files in
one CD it would add that comment to each file, thus demonstrating how the scanner
worked.  It didn't so I must be doing something wrong.
Any pointers or instruction would be appreciated.

I have edited the Composer field for all the tracks on a recital CD but cannot get them to
show on MP101 client, although I do get the "composer" field showing on the MP101
screen when browsing music.  Are there case/format/syntax issues of which I should be
aware.

All help much appreciated.
Regards,
Alastair.