[Easytag-mailing] force rewrite of all tags in all files

Hi all,

I have set all coding of id3v1 tags to utf-8 because I missed the information that this is not allowed by spec.

So I want to undo this by writing all tags new in iso-8859-1 to id3v1.
Another option would be to delete id3v1 and only use id3v2 with utf-8.

how can i force easytag to rewrite really all tags of all files?
Or do you know some other (console client) which is able to do that?

Regards, Gunnar