Re: [Easytag-mailing] BATCH DIRECTORY RENAME?

I couldn't however find a way to rename all the (sub)directories each of the mp3s lived in. (Although the scanner does say rename files and directories, it only did the files.)

Is there a way to do this?

Yes, just type the path into the mask. For example, I keep my music in a directory called "music" in my home, so my mask is "/home/evan/music/%a/%b/%n %t". If the album is missing, it puts the file in the %a directory.

Evan