Re: [Easytag-mailing] =?utf-8?b?zpjOrc68zrE6IFJlOiAgQ2hhbmdpbmcgdGhl?= =?utf-8?q?_character_encoding_of_the_tags?=

Hi John,

   Indeed, your version of Id3lib contains the UTF-16 bug...
You must recompile it with this patch : http://downloads.sourceforge.net/easytag/patch_id3lib_3.8.3_UTF16_writing_bug.diff

available from the page : http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5216

Regards,
Jerome