Re: [Easytag-mailing] [Patch] id3v2.4 support

Hi,

For information, the Alexey's patch will be included in the coming version ;-)

Jerome

Alexey Illarionov wrote, the 25.05.2007 21:35 :
Hi,

I'm upgrade my patch that use libid3tag up to Easytag 2.1. I also have
made id3lib optional library. Now if program compiled with both
libid3tag and id3lib libraries, it is possible to convert id3v2.4 tags
back to id3v2.3.

It can be downloaded there:
http://ls.orionet.ru/easytag-2.1-libid3tag.patch.gz

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net