Re: [Easytag-mailing] Problem with showing files with cyrillic names in Windows

Hi,

I guess that if you set EASYTAGLANG=ru_RU.UTF-8 doesn't fix the problem.

Let me understand better the problem with Cyrillic encodings :
-  the encoding KOI8-R was used only under Linux  (or set by default)?
- and the encoding CP-1251 used only under Win32 (or set by default)?

If the encoding is CP1251 under Windows by default, try to set the EASYTAGLANG environment variable to the value "bg"

Regards,
Jerome