Re: [Easytag-mailing] Problem with showing files with cyrillic names in Windows

I've got the same problem. I set EASYTAGLANG=ru as you suggest but it doesn't
helps.
Here is my easytag.log:

Starting EasyTAG 2.1 (PId: 4520) ...
Currently using id3lib version 3.8.3 ...
Variable EASYTAGLANG defined. Setting locale : 'ru'
Currently using locale 'ru' (and eventually 'KOI8-R')...

I thought the problem was in KOI8-R,  because folder and file names looked
exactly the same as a cp1251 encoded text file opened in the MSWord as
koi8-r ("лНХ ДНЙСЛЕМРШ" instead of "Мои документы" for example). So I tried
to set EASYTAGLANG=ru_RU.CP-1251. It says "Currently using locale
'ru_RU.CP-1251' (and eventually 'CP-1251')...", but now EasyTAG reads and
writes cyrillic file names in UTF8 codepage. (If I save folder named
"Музыка" in EasyTAG, it looks like "Музыка" in Windows Explorer.)

Thanks in advance
Mikhail.