[Easytag-mailing] two bugs

Hi,

 I am using Easytag 2.1.2, detected two possible bugs.

 - When using directory tree, if I delete one of the directories with
another program, then try to change to it with Easytag (it still shows
in the directory tree since Easytag doesn't know about it), the browser
pane stays faded out indefinitely. In previous versions, it
automatically changed to the starting directory.

 - I have an mp3 file, I cannot remove the encoder name from it with
Easytag. Easytag says it removes it, when you browse in the same
directory, it shows it null; when you exit and re-enter the directory
the encoder name comes back alive. Here is a sample
http://zzz.fisek.com.tr/files/misc/03.mp3 (btw I was able to remove it
with kid3).

Doruk Fisek
--