Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 2.1.2 has been released! (Developping version)

Hi,

A new version was released today to fix some problems of the previous one. The windows package was built, but named "beta" as I encountered problem when using libid3tag under Win32. And they aren't yet fixed. For example, it is unable to remove the tag... Strange...

Also, I will go on vacations this month, so I'll be probably unable to read mails.

The sources are available from the habitual page
http://easytag.sourceforge.net

What is new (since 2.1.1) ?
==========================

    * Added an option to update modification time of the parent
      directory when changing tag values of a file (useful for Amarok
      for example),
    * Added autoscroll in log view,
    * Added new Swedish documentation (thanks to Anders Strömer),
    * Fixed a problem to display the title in the Cddb window with
      translation languages (bug introduced in version 2.1.1),
    * Fixed the loose of focus after saving files : now the same control
      keep again the focus,
    * Fixed a mistake in the configure script (thanks to Thomas
      Klausner),
    * Swedish translation updated (thanks to Anders Strömer),
    * Brazilian Portuguese translation updated (thanks to doutor.zero),
    * Polish translation updated (thanks to Michal Smoczyk),
    * German translation updated (thanks to Götz Waschk),
    * French translation updated.

Regards,
Jerome

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net
--
Jerome COUDERC <easytag gmail com>