Re: [Easytag-mailing] freedb/sddb is not working

I was asking about the same problem as you...
[Start reading from the bottom]

***Quote***

What about "Automatic Mode"? Why it still working?
Is it using a different search mechanism (action) than manual mode?

"1.9. Is it possible to search the online freedb database?
Unfortunately not, we will release a new online search soon."

For me 'online' - mean on the freedb.org web page via their interface on
that page.

phoenix

Dnia Sat, 11 Nov 2006 22:03:54 +0100
"Götz Waschk" <goetz waschk gmail com> napisał(a):

> On 11/11/06, phoenix <phoenix_ wp pl> wrote:
> > I can't search through the CDDB in manual mode. Each time it gives
> > me 'HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found'. In automatic mode seems to be all
> > right. Any sugesstion how to fix manual mode?
>
> Hi,
>
> the search of freedb.org is currently unavailable:
>
> http://www.freedb.org/en/faq.3.html#19
>
> Regards, Götz

***END Quote***