[Easytag-mailing] freedb/sddb is not working

Hi, I am using latest easytag (1.99.12) under Ubuntu Edgy and it seems that freedb search is broken for some reason.Whatever I try to search via manual search, it says (at the bottom) that server returned a wrong answer 404 - not found. I checked the settings and they are as they should be according to freedb.org I noticed on ubuntuforums that some other users have similar problems... Any ideas?
Tomas Hnyk