Re: [Easytag-mailing] Re: EasyTAG 1.99.12 - patch_id3lib_3.8.3_UTF16_writing_bug.diff

Hi Tomáš,

   You just placed the patch in the wrong directory :
- you must copy the file in the same directory which contains id3lib untarred (if you have ~/tmp/id3lib-3.8.3, the patch should be moved into ~/tmp/) - then in the ~/tmp/ directory, apply the patch with the command : "cat patch_xxx.diff |patch -p0"

Regards,
Jerome