[Easytag-mailing] Moving files from a folder

Hello,
I really appreciate the handling of renaming a folder and their files
therein; everything happens seamlessly, and it's something I do quite
often.

I was wondering if it'd be possible, when this happens, to refresh the
tree and make sure that it refreshes to a valid folder.  Refreshing is
necessary to see the folder you just created, and when I do it
manually, I have to switch to another folder because it will say
"invalid path" and make me renavigate if I simply refresh on the old
folder.

I hope this makes sense. :)
Cheers,
Andrew