Re: [Easytag-mailing] Easytag Configuration

Hi,

   Which version are you using? The last one 1.99.12?
I think that the problem with the player was fixed in this player (problem appears only whith some systems). But note that the player will be used only when using the menu entry "Run Audio Player".

If it still doesn't want to save the configuration, you can specify a dummy file (must exist on file system).

If you don't want to load file at startup, you can disable the corresponding option in the first tab of settings

Regards,
Jerome