Re: [Easytag-mailing] how to use the cddb function

Hi Michael,

You must just select all the files of the album before running the cddb search ;-)

Regards,
Jerome

Michael Meier wrote, the 13/02/2006 19:21 :
hello

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but for me it really doesn't work.
I use version 1.99.11 and i tried out the cddb feature.
But if i choose a file and choose the cddb file search i only get (at least it
seems to me so) random results which don't have anything to do with the file
i've choosen.
Also playing around with the levenstein algorithm setting didn't help anything.
With the manual search i find the song without problems.
I guessed that it would use at least the artist and songname which is saved in
the mp3 tag for searching for the song in the cddb database, but that doesn't
seems to be the case.
And how is that supposed to work if I choose several mp3 files?

thanks if somebody could help me

Michael