Re: [Easytag-mailing] win32 bug: "5 comes before 4"

Hi Riccardo,

I think that this bug was fixed in the version 1.99.11. Could you testit please?

Regards,
Jerome

ricpersi libero it wrote, the 13/02/2006 09:35 :
Hi Pujos,

  first of all I'd like to thank you for your efforts
in bringing easytag ported to the windoze platform. It's
a great piece of software I was missing here at work where
linux is a no-go..

Anyway, there is a small glitch i reported to you some
weeks ago, the songs are sorted in a wrong way. As you
can see from the screenshots:

http://bubbleguuum.free.fr/easytag/easytag1.PNG

5 comes before 4, 15 comes before 14, and so on..

I'm ccing this mail to the easytag mailing list, maybe
someone knows what's going on..

Best regards,

  Riccardo

--
EasyTAG - Tag editor for MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
http://easytag.sourceforge.net