[Easytag-mailing] Seperate ID3v1 & ID3v2 editing

Hi,

i just want to request the feature, that we could edit id3v1 and id3v2
tags seperately if we want to. Older mp3 player and my car radio too
have only support for id3v1 tags. But, if a id3v2 field is longer than
the corresponding id3v1 field, the content is cut off. That annoyes me.
If i could edit this seperately, i could shorten the content by hand and
make it more readable to others ;)

--
 .''`.     Oliver Sorge <oliver dediziert org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user since 2001