Re: [Easytag-mailing] file processing...

Hi Dobrescu! Well, I don't agree with you. As a user used to Media Tagger
(which i had been using for almost one year before switching to linux) i have
to say I like the behaviour of easytag when it comes to process (mass
modification of) files. An easytag is even more logical than other tag
editing tools. For instance, every atribute of the file (ie. file name, title
tag, etc) is in the right side of the program, and, thinking in this way,
everything should be applied at once (that's what "save files" do).

Like media tagger (for windows), i know of other programs that separate the
process of mass editing and tag editing, but i prefer the easytag way. As of
the GUI, i have already suggested to having  the processor inside the main
window of the program.

Thanks for your opinion, and have fun using this program!