Re: [Easytag-mailing] tagged images don't appear on iPod

Hello,

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:20:10 +0200, "Götz Waschk" <goetz waschk gmail com>
wrote:

> gtkpod doesn't take the image from the id3 tag of the MP3 file but
> from the directory, e.g. if you have a file named folder.jpg in the
> same directory as your MP3 file, the image is uploaded to the ipod.
> AFAIK gtkpod doesn't write ID3 tags either.

Thanks for the info, I'll check if there are "loosen" images around my iPod
and check what can I do without gtkpod.  There are 3000+ tracks in it, and
gtkpod takes ages to fetch the list.

At least I can pick the pictures from the ID3 generated by Easytag :)

Regards, and thanks again.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez     <rnsanchez@{gmail.com,wait4.org}>